Ellie the Elf Day #7

Saturday, November 16, 2013
We had a busy Saturday. I'm beginning to use that word a lot lately! The day started out with sleeping in. Woo hoo! By far my favorite thing to do on a Saturday. Then we had a few amazing athletes and people over for lunch. Regan stood guard of Ellie to make sure none of the college boys touched her as they walked by to get their food. I'm happy to report Ellie is untouched and still magical! ;)







In other VERY exciting news, MY CHRISTMAS TREE IS UP, LIT, AND DECORATED
Oh, Christmas tree. Oh, Christmas tree. 
It took a bit of arguing and begging Jordan to help me get the tree and decorations out of storage but in the end I always win won. ;) 
Last night we went to a get together that my Mom and two of her friends put on to support a married couple from Conway, Arkansas who paints amazing pieces of art together. Their paintings were beautiful and a lot of guests walked out with a piece of their own, including my parents! After a glass of wine, some cheese and a lot of mingling; Jordan, Regan and I came back to the house, jumped in out PJ's, ate some pizza and watched Elf for the first of many times this holiday season. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top