Ellie the Elf Day #3!

Tuesday, November 12, 2013
Ok - I got in way over my head starting this so early! It's the big thing Regan looks forward to right when she wakes up. I just hope I don't run out of ideas by Christmas, but then again, that's what Pinterest is for. Ha!

Yesterday Regan wrote Ellie a note asking her to never leave her. Then she drew a picture of herself crying. Seriously Regan? You're killing me!!! I had to push that sad note aside and keep on going.

Today, Ray woke up to Ellie showing her Razorback spirit! Yes - we have a few Christmas decorations up. Don't judge us! It's was part crazy and part to see how long it would take for my Dad to notice! ;) Like every morning, Regan woke up to a clue from Ellie and it led her to this small nook we have in the dining room.



We're huge Arkansas fans in this family. Mainly track and field, but hog fans none the less! So I thought it would be completely appropriate to incorporate our Razorbacks in this mess of chaos!

Regan wrote Ellie a note telling her that she is "supper funny" and that she's excited that Ellie likes the hogs too! Ha! Ohhh, the little things in life!

Hope you all had a great Tuesday and WOO PIG SOOIE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top