Ellie the Elf Day #4, #5, & #6!

Friday, November 15, 2013
I know, I know! I'm so behind with posting the whereabouts of our elf Ellie but I have a perfectly good explanation! I've been BUSY! 

                     

As for Ellie....
Day #4:

Regan woke up to Ellie roasting marshmallows over Mom's mercury glass candles in the dining room. Although, when she got home from school, Ellie had fallen over. You would have thought the world ended! She takes this whole Elf thing VERY seriously. 






Day #5:

The day before, Regan kept telling Ellie that she would think it's funny if Ellie would sit on one of the reindeer we have on the front entry room table. So of course, Ellie listened! 



               



Day #6:

Today Ray woke up and said she spotted Ellie right away up high on a window sill. When I asked Ray how she got up there she looked at me like I was crazy and said "You told me she could fly so I would guess she flew up there! Duh Kiki!" Duh.




Every day we play the whole "Where's Ellie game" which usually goes a little something like this: Mom and Dad wake up with Regan before school and they find Ellie. Then Jordan, Cameron and I don't see Ray until she gets off school and the first thing she says to us every time is "DID YOU SEE WHERE ELLIE WAS TODAY!?" And of course we all say "No! Where was she?!" and then she takes our hand and shows us and we act surprised and usually throw in a "She is so funny!" or "Crazy Elf" and that seems to put a big smile on Rays face. I mean, that's what this is all about, isn't it? That smile and excitement makes this worth it.

Now Jordan, Ray and I are enjoying our Friday night in our pj's and watching Elf. Happy Friday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top