Ellie the Elf Day #10

Tuesday, November 19, 2013
Ok, seriously...I haven't been this busy is quite awhile and I'm so thankful and excited about it! Although, I have to say I am pretty happy about Thursday because I don't have anywhere to be or anything that NEEDS to get done on Friday so I am going to take that day to hopefully get a bunch of things checked off my Wedding To Do list.

First up, SAVE THE DATES! I decided to design them myself to save money and I really don't think I did half bad. So those need to be printed, stuffed in envelopes, addressed, stamped and sent out the door. I'm really hoping to get all that done by the end of this month since most of our guests will be road tripping to our wedding, I want to be sure they have the information they need so they can literally save the date! This way, they get an extra month to plan.

On top of that, I also need to do a bunch of little things for myself like open a new bank account here in Fayetteville, get a new drivers license, and all the rest of the fun stuff that comes along with moving to a new state. I could've done it earlier but there was a chance Jordan and I would have been moving again. I think it's safe to say we will be here for awhile now. Fingers crossed!


However, because I've been so busy, Ellie is getting less and less creative. Don't worry! I still have some VERY creative ideas up my sleeve but I want to save those for when it gets closer to Christmas so it's more special. Last night Ellie sat on Regans night stand so that when Ray woke up, Ellie was saying "Good Morning" to her. Ray told me today that waking up to Ellie next to her put a big smile on her face. Then she stopped herself and said that she actually saw Ellie last night because she woke up in the middle of the night to get a glass of water and saw her sitting there and that made her "feel happy" and "sleep better."  Her words, not mine! Ha!


I'm just glad that Ray didn't wake up when I snuck into her room to place Ellie there. As Jordan says, it was a risky move! So glad it worked out.


Have a great hump day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top