Chasing Ellie the Elf!

Friday, November 22, 2013
I've slacked the last two days in keeping you up to date on where Ellie has been but I'm here to change that! Although, I'm struggling because I have so many cute ideas but I really want to hold off on them for closer to Christmas so Ellie has been pretty calm lately. 

Ellie the Elf Day #11:

Thursday she showed off with her favorite Christmas movie. Elf of course! "The best way to spread Christmas cheer, is singing loud for all to hear!" Yes, yes and yes! But Ellie wasn't quite singing, more like just "hanging out" with the box. Regan still got a good kick out it. 



Ellie the Elf Day #12:

Yesterday Ellie hung out in the plant in the living room. This was me in a hurry to get to bed! Whoops! :( 



Ellie the Elf Day #13:

Regans toys got a little feisty this time. I thought after doing that that Ray might throw a fit because "they" taped Ellie up on the mirror but she found it funny instead. Whew!



Ellie the Elf day #14:

Regan had a sleepover with a friend so of course I had to put in a little shout out to her friend. Ellie left a note saying that the two of them wore her out so she wanted to spend her Saturday relaxing. What better way to spend a day doing nothing but on the couch? Therefore, you can find Ellie on the couch in Regans Barbie house watching TV.



To top off this great Friday, Regan and her friend drew pictures for Jordan and I. They are the cutest pictures ever!!! They even got Jordan's beard in there! HA! So funny!


Happy Weekend!!! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top