Who's lame, full of candy, and can't find clothes that match? Kelsey!

Thursday, April 10, 2014
So, it's not that I've been crazy busy or anything. It's just that our past week hasn't been the most exciting week of our lives. Not too much fun info. to fill you all in on. Well, besides the fact that I have almost eaten my way through an entire bag of Easter candy. Why did I have to choose a man with no sweet tooth? Gosh. It just means WAY too much candy for little ole me and Mama always taught me not to waste my food! ;)

Although, I did receive some wedding goodies in the mail yesterday! Introducing, our new personalized stamp!


Of course I blocked our street address in this picture but I'm obsessed with it. I want to stamp everything in our house right now! EVERYTHING! But, I'm going to try my best to wait for the Thank You's after the wedding. No promises that I won't use it on my Bridal Shower thank you's too! :-X

Also, I'm SO lame today that I'm even going to share my very mismatched outfit. Yep. I'm that person right now. A little bit of cheetah print, some bling on my collar and bright purple nail polish. I expect to see myself on the cover of Vouge by next week.

(Trust me, the purple is WAY brighter in person. Actually, embarrassingly bright.)


I told you I was lame this week. But, my Aunt Lisa will be in town from Atlanta next week so look for a MUCH more exciting blog post soon to come! WOO HOO!

Hope you all had a fantastic Thursday! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top