We are tired, cut, rounded out...GETTING MARRIED!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
After trying to get my invitations printed from three different printing company's, I finally gave up. 
  1. One was too expensive. 
  2. Another's printer didn't print grey ink. Uh, ok?!
  3. And my favorite had a women answer who laughed every time she coughed over the phone. Not only that, she couldn't remember my name after telling her 20 times. At the end of the conversation, she told me she would email me an estimate in a few minutes. Ten hours later... I got said estimate. Not sure what happened there but I wasn't about to put my wedding invitations in her hand. Come on lady! 
So what did I do? Saved money of course. However, time was not saved! 
Yep - we designed, printed, cut and everything ourselves! 

By the way Lord, have I thanked you lately for giving me the most laid back man? Instead of sighing when I was annoyed and told him that we would do it all ourselves, he said , "What can I do to help?" Yep ladies. He helped through the whole process! As he should. I'm not marrying myself, right? ;)

Our night included me making last minute edits, printing, cutting and then handing them off to Jordan to round out the corners. And VOILA! Making our invitations a grand total of $17.00. Only because I got the cutter for 40% off. HA! Biggest cheap ass award goes to me. ;) 

As of tonight, they are all stuffed, addressed, and stamped. Ready to be delivered to our wonderful wedding guests.


Regan (my 8 year old sister) took this picture. It was a family affair!
And every two minutes my brother, Cameron (who is 16 going on 5) kept asking questions...
"What is this little card for?"
It's the RSVP card Cameron.
"Why are we putting your return address on it?"
Because they are going to send it back to me.
"What! Why didn't you just email them and make it faster"
Thankfully my Dad chimed in with a, "Cameron. Stop talking."
But the questions never stopped. I can't wait until Cameron get's married. You just wait brotha. 


Now, as much as I want to post a picture of our invites, I'm holding back. I don't want our guests to see them here before they get them in the mail. So you will all  have to wait.
Until then, I hope you all had a fantastic night and a wonderful Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top