"Hoppy" Easter!

Sunday, April 20, 2014
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

I know I haven't posted in a week but it's for perfectly good reasons. My Aunt Lisa was in town! So every waking moment I had was pretty much spent with her. We got some wedding stuff done and a lot of much needed family time. Although, she had to fly out early this morning so she didn't get to spend Easter with us. BUT that might be a blessing for you Lisa! We did yard work to get my parents house rehearsal dinner ready ALL DAY!

But of course it started with an amazingly delicious Easter lunch filled with a lot of laughs. My Mom's grace was one for the books. I believe it went a little something like this..."Dear Lord, thank you for this day, my family, this meal..." She went on and ended it with (but didn't mean to), "Thank you andddd Goodnight!" HAHAHA. We couldn't stop laughing throughout the entire meal. 


We only ate in our nice clothes, grabbed a few pictures and then quickly changed into our "work clothes" and got to digging, planting, and cleaning out the pool. Afterall, we are only 2 1/2 months away from the wedding. Eek!

Speaking of the wedding, I decided to go with making my own wedding bouquet. Yes, I'm cheap. I'll be the first to admit it. I found these flowers at Hobby Lobby (and yes they were 50% off! Ha!) and they look and feel like real flowers. It's crazy. They weren't the cheapest things ever but this way I won't have to worry about drying them out to keep them forever.



I'm almost certain people thought I was a crazy lady. At one point I was actually sitting down in the aisle messing with flowers laid out in front of me. Coo coo!

Hope your Easter was as weird and wonderful as ours!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top