Happy April Fools Day!

Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Happy April Fools! 
Hope you are all pranking your loved ones! 

I'll admit, I'm not the biggest April Fools fan. I like the idea but I'm terrible at pranking and joking. I think it's because I have a very dry sense of humor. What is funny to me may not be funny to others. ;) Jordan on the other hand, pranks pretty well. He came home from work today and filled me in on a big prank he was involved in. I have to say, best prank I've heard of all day! BY FAR!

Jordan has been doing a little construction lately and today was his first day meeting all the guys. Although he was the newbie, the guys didn't hesitate getting him involved on pranking one of the other fella's. 

First I need to fill you in on the back story. Let's call him Sam. Well, Sam just started dating a girl (we will call her April) and is crazy about her. Apparently, Sam texts April all day while he's working and the guys have started giving him a hard time about it. 

Here's where Jordan comes in. They all thought it would be funny to have Jordan pretend that him and April have been in a long-term relationship and that Sam is now dating Jordan's longtime love. Small world right? ;) It even went as far as filling Jordan in on where she's from, where she works, and even the fact that she spent the last few months in New York. 

Here's the fun part. Jordan and Sam ended up working side by side all day. What comes with working with someone new all day? Small talk, of course. So naturally Sam asked Jordan questions...a lot of questions. These were a few of those questions: 

Sam: Are you seeing anyone? 
Jordan: Yeah, her name is April.
Sam: Oh ya, where is she from? 
Jordan: She's originally from Little Rock.
Sam: So, where does April work? 
Jordan: She works at XYZ as a so and so.
Sam: No way, I have a girlfriend named April who's from Little Rock and works at XYZ .
Jordan: Whoa, really? That's crazy. Yeah - she just got back from New York after a few months. Now we're looking for a place together.

Finally, Sam caught on and thankfully yelled (while laughing of course) "Hilarious guys!!" 
So glad he has a great sense of humor! :)



Hope you all end your April Fools day on a high, funny note!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top