Wacky Wedding Weekend

Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Jordan and I had a little date night last night. We enjoyed our favorite pizza place, Tim's Pizza on the square and a round of gator golf. Which Jordan kicked my butt in. We are a very competitive couple so because he beat me he had to drive home! ;) 



It was the perfect relaxing night we needed before our busy weekend arrives. 

This trip has been planned for over a month and I'm so happy to say IT'S FINALLY HERE!! In a matter of hours, we get to see our friends and family up in Iowa and get some wedding celebrations in as well. 

It's going to be a busy weekend. I have my first shower Friday night, Jordan's cousins shower on Saturday morning, Drake Relays and our Couples Shower on Saturday night. It's wacky wedding weekend! 

So to get ready, Jordan and I will be running around packing our bags, cleaning the house (because I hate coming home to a messy house), getting everything ready, and packing up the truck so we can roll out of bed and be on our way bright and early in the morning. It will be a busy, busy night to prepare for a busy, busy weekend!

As for me, I'm going to take a break from the blog until the weekend is over. This way I can focus on spending time with my family and friends. On that note, I'm sure I will have PLENTY to update you all on come Monday. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!!! :) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top