Decorating one pumpkin at a time!

Thursday, October 2, 2014
With it being the second day in October and all, my house is slowly but surely coming together for Halloween. I still have a few more things to put out but it's a start. I wanted to go all witches and goblins this year but kept to pumpkins so that I could keep the decorations out until Thanksgiving.

Come on in my pretties.... 
(cheesy? Yeah a little! HA!)




I'm even sporting some of the printables I have in my Etsy shop on my own family room wall.



I've been practicing my chalkboard art and I think I'm getting better! Yippee!



In other news, my in-laws are coming in a few short weeks to hang out and call those hogs! We couldn't be more excited (and frantically cleaning!) I hate when my house is messy when people come over. Plus, this is really getting us (correction: me) to organize. Since the wedding, nothing has been put in it's place and I'm about to go bat shit crazy.

So, on that note, I think I'll get back to organizing, relaxing and playing with chalk.
Hope you all are having a wonderful first week of October!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top