Halloween Favorites!

Wednesday, October 1, 2014
IT'S HERE! My all time favorite month of the year has finally arrived! I can't exactly tell you why October is my favorite month but it just is. It always has been and I don't think it will ever change. Either way, since it's finally here, I get to watch Hocus Pocus over and over, enjoy the beautiful sights and smells and even enjoy all the wonderful pumpkin flavored goodies! 

I also get to dress my house up for fall! Besides Christmas, Halloween is my next favorite holiday to decorate for. The only problem... I gave away almost all of my fall/Halloween decor when we moved! AH! Just one more reason to go shopping for home decor, right? Either way, I've been online searching and drooling over all the wonderful Halloween stuff and thought I'd share just a few of my favorites. 



I love the felt garland. I need to buy one ASAP. (Although I think I'll buy a white one so that I can have it hanging all through Christmas!) And that tee is a must!

Hope all of your Halloween decorating is getting out of hand!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top