Lot's of Chalk and Halloween Talk

Friday, October 17, 2014
Happy (finally) Friday everyone!

I've been determined to get better with chalk and it's getting to the point where it's a relaxing time for me. I've always loved doodling but have never tried doodling on a chalkboard. And I have to admit, you can never have a bad time with chalk!






Besides my chalk adventures, we have been pretty boring lately. Although, this weekend is my boss' annual Glitter Party. I'm sligtly nervous and extremely excited. It's a girls night out that she puts on every year and everyone comes in as much glitter as they possibly can. In fact, when we asked her how much we should wear she responded with, "If you think you have too much, you're not there yet!" Don't worry, I'll be posting many embarrassing pictures after this weekend!

Then come Thursday, Jordan's family will be coming down to visit and help us cheer on our hogs against UAB. I'm beaming with joy that I get to take my nephews to their first SEC football game. Fingers crossed that I get them to become Hog wild fans! 

Have a great Friday and glitter full weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top