Sleep Deprived Sleep Talking

Tuesday, January 17, 2017
The last 2 and a half months have been...how do I put this...slightly, uh, tiring?

We are exhausted. All we do is clean, change diapers, sometimes we get to shower and eat a hot meal in the same day but most of all, we day dream about getting a full night of uninterrupted sleep.

Yes - it's all worth it. Yes - we love her very much. But yes - we also miss sleeping (and eating a hot meal, and enjoying a nice long hot shower, and date night).

Because we are running on fumes most of the time, my hilarious sleep talking husband has been in top notch when it comes to our 3am conversations.

The other night I woke up not feeling well. When I climbed back into bed, Jordan gave me a look as if to say, "Where the hell were you?"

Me: "I don't feel well."
Jordan: "Maybe because you're sleeping on a board of old fish."


I wish I was making this up.

Hope you're all getting some good nights sleep. Send one our way!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top