ELOISE LILL // TWO MONTHS

Sunday, January 8, 2017
My oh my how time is flying by! My little baby is already two months old (well, two months and a week old...I'm behind!)


STATS
Dec 14 - 10lbs 4oz
Jan 6 - 11lbs 10oz and 23 1/2 inches long

NICKNAMES
Ellie, Lou, Lill (her middle name) and my favorite, Pumpkin (because she's a Halloween baby...duh!)

MILESTONES
Follows us with her head
Interacts with you when you play with her
Smiles all the time
Loves to do dramatic 5 minute stretches after every nap/waking up in the morning
Sleeps 4-6 hours at a time at night
Eats 4-5 ounces
Coo's and gurgles any chance she gets

SIGNATURE MOVES
Smiling is her favorite!
Purses her lips

FIRSTS
First trip to Iowa/out of state
First Christmas
First time meeting her great grandparents, more aunts and uncles and cousins
First roadtrip. She was the best road tripper ever (9 whole hours!)
...all of these firsts are will be shared on a blog post soon!

FAVORITES
Likes to lay flat on her back
Loves when Mom and Dad talk to her
Her binky
Looking at herself in the mirror

LEAST FAVORITES
Tummy time
Laying on her belly against your chest
....actually, just being on her belly in general!

MOM'S EMBARRASSING MOMENT
This is more embarrassing for Eloise than it is me....we were heading to a surprise party when Eloise pooped (a lot but somehow managed to not blow out of her diaper). As I was changing her, she started pushing out even more almost all over my hands. Thankfully I was quick enough and put her diaper back under her before it went everywhere!

MOM'S FAVORITE MOMENT
I had multiple favorite moments this month. When she got to meet her Great Grandparents,  Aunts and Uncles and cousins. I loved watching everyone love her up!

DAD'S EMBARRASSING MOMENT
"Gagging when Ellie almost pooped all over you!"

DAD'S FAVORITE MOMENT
"Every time she attempts to laugh. It comes out as more of a loud yell but you can tell she wants to laugh. It's the best!"

We love you so much, Pumpkin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top