We're Gonna Get Married!

Tuesday, January 28, 2014
I try to be a very visual person when it comes to decor but it's hard for me. I need to see it right in front of me to actually make a decision most times. So of course my biggest concern for this wedding is that nothing will match and it will be awkward! So, to help myself out I created a wedding board. Yes, I'm that crazy! But if it will help me to breath better then I guess let's go! 

Most of the stuff is already bought or built/crafted. Other stuff is what we are doing for sure! Of course, we have other ideas but those weren't put in here. We need to save a little surprise for our wedding guests! ;)



Insert huge sigh of relief here because I'm on the right track to my wedding vision! Whew!
Hope you all have a great HUMP DAY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top