Happy New Year!!!

Wednesday, January 1, 2014
Happy New Year!
This post will be very short and sweet. 

Am I bad at updating or am I bad at updating? Ok. I'm terrible. It's been two weeks! The saddest part about all of this is that not much has happened in the past two weeks to update with.

Jordan and I traveled to Iowa for two weeks over Christmas and got to spend much needed time with family and friends. We miss them all like crazy now! Of course, I don't have any pictures of any of it to share! There is a new years resolution for myself...TAKE MORE PICTURES!

After we got home I got sick. Nothing is more annoying than me wanting to have fun and go do things and Jordan telling me to lay down and sleep. At least he takes care of me. :) Love you for that J.

Now it's back to reality for us with starting jobs and looking into home ownership. But until there is more news to share, we hope you all make great new years resolutions, keep to them and have a kick ass 2014!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top