Our Weekend in Fayetteville

Sunday, August 23, 2015
SURPRISE!!!


My parents threw my little sister a surprise birthday party for her 10th birthday. She was so dang cute when she walked through that door and we all popped out. She was so excited that she teared up. HA!

My Mom invited her closest friends over for swimming, pizza, cake, and a sleepover.

It didn't take the girls long to start pushing each other in the pool with their clothes on and then chase each other and the little kids around the yard.




This is our friends son, Jax. How stinkin' cute is he?!


Finally, after a lot of running, swimming and screaming, it was time for some delicious Ricks Bakery cake and presents.

Side Note: If you live in Fayetteville, Arkansas and have never been to Ricks Bakery, you are missing out!!!





Saturday when the girls were being picked up, one of Regan's friends brought her puppy with. Josie and Scotch LOVED each other! I've never seen her have so much fun and puppy smile so much. I couldn't resist myself. I had to take a few pictures of all the cute puppy action!



"Look Mom! I made a new friend!" Haha. 

After all of the party goers left, we all went out for lunch at some local resturants that were Jordan and I's favorite eating places and made a few stops to do a little shopping. We miss Fayettevilles restaurant options and shopping!!!

AH! That face! That sweet, handsome face!



And now my blog writing has been interrupted by a dog who decided it was a good idea to hop up on the couch and burp in my face. I think that's my queue to get off my laptop.

Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

XO,
Kelsey

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top