It's (finally) Tailgating Season!

Sunday, September 14, 2014
Get your lawn chairs, grills and cooler scooters out y'all! It's tailgating season and my favorite time of the year! The colors, smells, and of course HALLOWEEN are some of my favorite things. Is it too soon to start decorating and watch Hocus Pocus over and over again?

Ok, I may not have many fall decorations out just yet but we have had our fair share of tailgating so far. We got to tailgate in Ames with family for the first Iowa State game of the year. It was so fun getting to see everyone and how much Ames has changed since we graduated. The game didn't go well but it was a good time none the less.

The following weekend we got to cheer on our Razorbacks with my family! It was a big win and felt amazing to call those hogs with thousands of other people not looking at me like I'm a total freak. Woo pig sooie!










Besides all the tailgating, I think I've got a little stomach bug. :( So it's back to football, Big Brother and lounging around on the couch with my big mug of ice water and my favorite bright pink medicine for me.




Hope your weekend was a ball! (See what I did there?)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top