Invitations Galore!

Wednesday, March 12, 2014
I've been MIA once again. Life has been the definition of chaotic this last week or two! Not only do I have a million things on my plate but I added one more thing.... designing and selling printable invitations! From weddings to backyard BBQ's, I'm your girl!

How did I decide on doing this? 
I'm a minimalist and I'll be the first to admit it. I've also been on the search for the perfect wedding invitation for my wedding but am having a hard time finding one I love. There are plenty I like but none that I continue to love the more I look at it. So I tried designing one myself and figured out that I wasn't half bad. Nothing spectacular but not half bad. Got the idea to do a test run with a few on Etsy and got a bite right away! I think that means I'm doing something right. Right? Ha! :)

Here are a few that I got up on the shop this week. I hope to have many more by this weekend. However, with track and field nationals going on, I may not be able to focus! ;) I'll be busy over here writing down scores to keep up with who is winning and screaming WOO PIG SOOIE as loud as I can!







In other exciting news, Jordan's family may be visiting us from Iowa next week. I'M SO EXCITED! We miss them all so much and have so much to show them while they are here. That just means I need to get the guest room put together and decorated. Pictures will follow. I promise! 
Hope you're all having a GREAT week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top