How "sweet" it is!

Friday, March 28, 2014
First and foremost, my Cyclones are heading into the Sweet Sixteen tonight! WOO HOO! Makes me proud to be an Iowa State Alum. Such an awesome team of hardworking men. Get 'em boys!

On another note, I did it! :-X I bought extensions for my wedding! AH!
 My hair is SO thin that when Joan (Jordan's Mom) and I practiced with updos, it was so difficult. I have no volume to my hair at all. So, I gave in and bought human hair clip in extensions. But I have to say, they look SO much better then I ever thought. Check it out!


We will have to trim them to blend in better with my short hair more but this made me very excited!

Also, I broke the rules and wore this before the big day. I couldn't help it. My aunt bought it for me last year and I have resisted the urge to wear it all day, every day but I finally cracked. I gave in. I love it and I love you Aunt Lisa!


By the way, Jordan came home and saw me wearing this and cracked up. He was only 15 minutes late from seeing me in this and trying on my extensions. ;) Ha! 

To end this Friday post, today marks exactly one year since Jordan popped the question! I wouldn't trade you, your off key singing, your hunting addiction or your blanket stealing self for anything in the world. I love you!

Have a happy Friday and a FANTASTIC weekend everyone!
And of course, GO CYCLONES!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top