Ice, Ice Baby!

Tuesday, February 4, 2014
Yet another ice day here in good ole Fayetteville, Arkansas. Can you believe that? It's crazy to think that my brother and sister might have to go to school until about the wedding. Ha. Let's hope that's not the case.

When I woke up early this morning, this is what our windows looked like! It was nuts. You couldn't even see out the window it was so iced over. I bet they had about a quarter to half an inch of ice caked on them. It was slightly relaxing and very creepy all at the same time. Plus, it also helped me from getting distracted by looking out the window while I was working. ;)


Honestly, I'm so thankful that my job allowed me to work from home. I got so much done today sitting in my comfy bed, in my sweats with my Si cup full of sweet tea in my hand. Big thumbs up there! I could get used to that. :)


Now that my rough (I mean that in the most sarcastic tone ever) day is over, my plan is to organize all the documents and pictures I have on my lap top. Maybe I'll even get a few more wedding things done. 
Yes, I know I'm a very boring person but someones gotta get it done.

And since the kids don't have school yet AGAIN tomorrow, we're going to sit down with my family and watch a movie tonight. Might as well throw in some rootbeer floats. Man, it's a hard knock life.

Hope you're all keeping warm and out of this nasty ice! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top