Checking off the Check List

Tuesday, February 11, 2014
As I posted a few weeks ago, we are having our rehearsal dinner at my parents house. They have a list of things they want done by July. So to help, we wrote it all down and after this weekend checked three big things off that list! Three rooms in the house were painted. The hardest room by far was the dining room. The walls went from a brown/tan to a light airy grey. Perfect color for my parents.


Jordan and Dad were the only ones brave enough to get up on the 20 foot ladder to paint the tall walls and ceilings. Mom and I kept to painting as high as our tip toes would allow. (Grandma Case - I heard your gasp! Pretent you didn't see this picture! ;) Haha!)


The fish tank hole is filled and Mom was starting to trim. It looks SO much better without that big annoying hole. Lookin' good Mom! ;)


And now it's finished! All let's left are the decorations. Mom has ordered the rug she wants and they are looking into getting a bigger dining room table to fit the room better. I'll be sure to post a finished picture when the time comes. 


While my parents are getting the house wedding ready, I'm trying to literally get the wedding ready!

After a long day at work, I came home and found a package waiting for me. First of all, I love getting mail so when I saw a package with my name on it in Jordan's Mom's handwriting I got excited. I opened it up and low and behold, wedding fun!


She made that! Gettin' crafty! :) I love love love it. In all honesty, she will probably laugh at me if she reads this but I got a little teary eyed. (Yes I did Joan! Ha!) This gift made my day. I can't wait to put it to use.

Now I'm off to search for potential wedding invitations and purchase bridesmaids gifts. 
Hope you all are having a great week. Only three more days until the weekend. 
In our world that means only three more days until another track meet. Woo Pig Sooie!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top