ELOISE LILL // THREE MONTHS

Thursday, February 2, 2017

STATS
Jan 6 - 11lbs 10oz
Jan 28 - 12lbs 6oz

NICKNAMES
Ellie, Lou, Lill, Pumpkin

MILESTONES
She holds her head up very well
She rolled over twice one night (has yet to do it again) I think she was teasing us? ;)
She giggled for the first time today! I've embarrassed myself trying to get her to do it again and she won't.
She follows you with her head
She's starting to notice when I leave her. She starts to work herself up if I walk away and smiles when I come back.
She sleeps anywhere from 4-6 hours at a time at night

SIGNATURE MOVES
She gurgles and rasps her voice
She loves to tell stories
Every time she sees my Mom she fake coughs
She loves cuddling with Momma (Big Momma's girl lately)
She loves to lay on her play mat

FIRSTS
First round of shots
First track meet - the gun doesn't bother her! She's a true track baby, that's for sure.

FAVORITE THINGS
Loves to talk
Music
Loves to be held or in her baby carrier
Her binky
Sucking on her thumb

LEAST FAVORITES
Tummy time/being on her tummy
Naps - GIRL WON'T NAP MORE THAN 20 MINUTES AT A TIME! Momma's going crazy.

FUNNY MOMENT
I was talking to Eloise and she was smiling up a storm. After a bit I was having a hard time getting her to smile so I fake cried and that girl busted out the biggest smile I've ever seen....little shit! HAHA!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top