a new adventure ahead

Thursday, July 16, 2015
We have exciting news!!!

No, I'm not pregnant.

But, if you follow me on Pinterest, I completely understand how you may have thought that. It's definitely in the near future but for now, we need to take life's adventures one at a time...

Jordan recently got a job offer in Mountain Home, AR with the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission and of course he said yes! 

May I introduce you to our new home sweet home...


Am I excited? Yes and no. I'm sad to be leaving Fayetteville but I'm excited to see what Mt. Home has to offer. 

So, the search begins. We are house hunting, job searching for me, and trying to get everything together here in Fayetteville before the move in a few weeks.

Life is a crazy adventure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top