Happy Mother's Day!

Sunday, May 11, 2014
Happy Mother's Day!

We hope all you Moms had as great of a weekend as we did. We spent ours searching for a vintage trunk and miserably failing, the farmers market, a Hog baseball win and celebratory margaritas. 

Jordan and I also bought our first nice bed together today. It all started when I woke up this morning and fell towards the center of the bed otherwise known as the "blackhole" of our bed. I guess you can say our bed is not flat, it more of a U shape and I'm sick of it. That was the final straw. After getting ready for the day I walked downstairs and said, "We're going! We're going to get a new bed!" and Jordan popped up and was thankfully all about it. When we got there, it took about an hour and a half of us laying on bed after bed but we finally made our decision. We even got to bring it home today. I'm thinking an early bedtime is in store for us tonight!!!

Besides that, our weekend also consisted of a delicious Mother's day dinner celebration and sitting by the pool together. 



Speaking of Mother's day....
I wanted to wish a very special Mother's day to my Mama bear! I couldn't be luckier to call this woman Mama! She is my biggest advocate, cheerleader, psychologist, and best friend.  Thank you for raising me right and inspiring me daily. You have taught me to love life and live everyday to it's absolute fullest. I love you, appreciate you and adore you Mom!


This picture is our relationship in a nutshell. A bunch of hogwild ladies! ;)
Love you Mom!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top